Bark-A-Bout is Clean
The Bark-A-Bout facility upholds and demonstrates the highest standard of security and sanitation. The cleanliness of our facility is foundational to the health and well-being of both you and your pet. To prevent the spread of airborne germs and contaminates, we use a hospital-grade ventilation system in harmony with effective, non-toxic disinfectants. Proper techniques are applied in the daily use of these high-grade cleaning products to sanitize toys, floors, walls, bowls, play equipment and hotel suites. Our climate control system maintains an appropriate and comfortable temperature. Glass panelled bay doors give your pet a sense of openness and a view of the outside world. Our mindful attention to these fundamental necessities creates a comfortable, safe and appealing environment for your pet - where luxury and cleanliness go paw in paw.
Bark-A-Bout is Accredited
Bark-A-Bout is a member of the International Boarding & Pet Services Association (IBPSA). The IBPSA helps develop and maintain the highest professional and business standards within the pet care industry. Bark-A-Bout abides fully by their Code of Ethics, Pet's Bill of Rights, and building regulations.
Bark-A-Bout is Safe
Bark-A-Bout creates a safe environment for your pet in a number of interconnected ways. Our policies and procedures simultaneously enhance the fun of a stay at Bark-A-Bout and provide a high standard of safety for all who are involved:
- Play areas are secure and contained on all sides.
- Secure stopping points are throughout our facility preventing escape artists from making a getaway.
- The general public has no access to your pet at any time.
- This high level of security is enforced 24 hours a day, 7 seven days a week.
- Facility interiors are a combination of epoxy and rubber floors promoting a more natural footing and benefiting your pet's pads and joints.
- Our Enrollment Process and Specialized Programs further create an atmosphere of safety by ensuring that your pet is always in a well-managed and age-need-skill-appropriate setting. Specifically, the Meet - N- Greet component of the Enrollment Process promotes safety by granting PlayGroup Certified status exclusively to the pets that exhibit non-aggressive behavior and "play well with others". Bark-A-Bout policy mandates PlayGroup Certification for any pet participating in its group activities. Consequently, this ensures that if your pet is socializing and participating in a group activity, then your pet is interacting with others who, also being PlayGroup Certified, are playful, non-aggressive and compatible. And each activity is, at all times, under the supervision of our highly trained handlers.