The standard of traditional pet boarding has now changed; it is now finer; it is now Pet Hotel.
The Hotel is available exclusively to our regular daycare clients. At Bark-A-Bout you will find everything your loved one will need to make a Hotel visit with us fun and relaxing in a familiar surrounding. This eliminates the separation anxieties and other concerns associated with traditional kennel settings.
Your pet will have an opportunity to enjoy our large indoor and outdoor play yards, swim in Michigan's only indoor pet pool and sleep in a spacious comfortable suite.
Whether your pet is spending the night or spending the week, you can rest assured that your pet will be pampered in a safe, nurturing, social environment. Our well trained staff is always at your pet's beck-and-call and will lavish him/her with love and attention.
We understand it can be hard leaving your loved one, so we have web cams throughout our facility on which you can view your pet during any time of the day. We have a veterinarian on call and our facility is always completely secured.
- Check-in times are 1:00pm-6:30pm Monday-Friday, 1:30pm-4:30pm Saturday, 12 Noon-3:00pm on Sunday.
- There is a $20.00 fee for earlier check-in times. (6:30am-12 Noon Monday-Saturday)
- Check-out times are 6:30am-12 Noon Monday-Friday, 9:00am-12 Noon on Saturday, 12 Noon-3:00pm Sunday.
- There is a $20.00 fee for later check-out times. (1:00pm-7:00pm Monday-Friday, 1:00pm-5:00pm Saturday)
- If you are unable to pick up your pet by the designated times you will be charged an extra night.
- All reservations must be paid at time of drop-off.
- All pet owners must provide a Quick Release Collar. Collar Requirements and Description
- Pets must not have been exposed to any contagious diseases within a 30-day period prior to check-in.
- Customers booking a hotel reservation during Holiday Peak* times will be charged a minimum of 3 nights.
- During Holiday Peak* times a $50.00 deposit is required, refundable if cancellation is at least 2 weeks prior to boarding.
*Holiday Peak Times:
- Winter break
- Spring break
- Memorial weekend
- July 4th weekend
- Labor Day weekend
- Thanksgiving weekend
- Christmas/New Years break